I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow for a few days with my fellow Beautycounter fearless leaders. Here are they Top 10 things I am looking forward to most on this trip!
1. Numero uno is obviously an in-person reunion with Loomis.
2. I get to wear these babies.
3. Epic dance parties are kind of a Beautycounter tradition.
(Which, clearly I seem to enjoy!)
4. The outside chance that our colleague Bono may drop in. He does seem to like the desert.
5. One of the speakers we will get to hear is actress/author/philanthropist/#betterbeauty advocate and general badass Bridget Moynihan…
6….along with the girls from The Home Edit. Maybe they can help me make my closet look like this one?
7. I’ll have the the chance to learn from the best in the biz.
9. WARM WEATHER.
10. Going to Arizona and not having to climb the Grand Canyon this time.
And, bonus, I still get to hang with this one! (Have I mentioned lately how awesome it is to work with your besties?)
Can’t wait to see many of you there!