Quick! Before you go vote, here are the Top 10 things that I’m currently digging.
1 Schitt’s Creek is hil-freaking-larious. As Vulture says, “David and Alexis are the best siblings on TV.” Bonus: each episode is only 30 minutes, which is about what my attention span is these days.
2. I actually meant to get some different Targaaaaay high top sneakers that my girl Jen Sattler recommended, but I accidentally ordered these instead. It’s all good because these pair well with workout with clothes and jeans (pretty much all I wear). And, I know they are cute when my teenagers nab them!
3. Tana French’s new book admittedly started a little slow. But, I powered through and now can’t wait to see how it all ties together.
5. Star is Born Soundtrack. On repeat. All. Day. Long
6. Pure Reform – Pure Barre has a new class, it’s like resistance training and Pilates had a baby. It’s HARD. And I love it.
7. You can never have too many sunnies, especially when they are under $20. Use promo code BEAUTYCOUNTER for extra savings.
8. My new favorite wine is clean-crafted, which means grown naturally, bottled consciously. Cheers to that!
9. This color blocked cashmere scarf from the Halogen x Atlantic-Pacific collaboration is at the top of my Christmas wish list (are you listening, Santa?)
10. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE!