That’s right. We’re back. But listen, we need to ease into this sh*z, it has been quite the European vacay we’ve been on for 3+ months. We also have a lot to report, which is overwhelming so what you can expect during this transitional phase is a heck of a lot of Top Ten lists. Because well,
they are easy and we are lazy that’s how we roll.
Obvs, the catalyst for breaking our non-blogging streak was none other than the 70th Emmy Awards.
Without further ado, here are our top ten faves from last night’s Emmy awards
1. Biel wins life in this dress. With this husband. And that hair and that glow. And her insta-humor. AND her after-party dress.
SHE. WINS. IT. ALL.
2. Thandie Newton – for rocking pink perfection (Brandon Maxwell) AND accidentally dropping an F-bomb.
3. Dockery in Carolina Herrera.
4. Rachel Brosnahan in classic red de la Renta.
5. Digging Dakota Fanning in green Dior.
6. Adored Ellie Kemper’s pink floral gown and simple hair/big earring combo. Her toned arms are also serious #goals. Bonus points because she’s a fellow practicing Catholic and former field hockey player.
7. Keri Russell in Zuhair Murad.
8. Tiffany Haddish was simply fabulous.
And, of course, she makes the list because we love a rainbow dress around here.
9. Mandy Moore looking smoking hot in custom Rodarte.
10. British model and actress Poppy Delevigne rocked her long flow-y mint colored gorgeousness.
Not sold on the hairdo, although apparently it is very “right now” from LFW.
Who did we miss? Who did you love?