Summer is our real jam over at L & L but Spring has its own share of highlights . . . and it starts TODAY. So I am busting out the calendar and marking some important dates.
Sure, I’d like it just a teeny bit more if there wasn’t snow on the ground. But I guess since that isn’t going away anytime soon – let’s kick off the list with . . .
1. Spring Skiing – This is the first year I haven’t had a tantrum every weekend we travel north. In fact, I have loved our time in Vermont.
WHAT?! If it warms up at all – I think I might actually even ski before our seasonal ends. (BTW thanks, Long for spilling the beans yesterday that we played hooky.)
2. Easter is early this year AND on April Fool’s Day – so chances are we will be hunting for eggs in the snow. Either way, Grandjan always does a bang up job hosting and we have a grand old time. And an excuse to buy cutie pie Easter outfits!
3. Speaking of which – we are super excited for our Rockets of Awesome spring shipment!
4. Also C & P are playing lacrosse this Spring. They predominantly have their mother’s athletic ability so we are at least making sure to make up for our short-comings with the proper accessories (like Mom tries to do with life in general). Aren’t these fun?
I may need some pointers from seasoned #laxmoms – Long and #1 blog fan, Lenehan.
4. JT concert newbie over here. I’m thinking it won’t be so bad?
5. A belated trip to Mimi’s with these nerds is on the books. We usually go February break (read about last year’s adventure here) so the wait has made the trip all the more welcome. Bring on April vacay.
Our Leadership Summit is in Minneapolis this year. Maria Shriver (NBD) and lots of other cool peeps are speaking. What happens at Leadership stays at Leadership (who am I kidding – we love bragging about this event), I can promise you one thing – there will be zero shortage of cute cocktail napkins.
Best Part? You can still join us.
7. Raw Bash
Save the date (MAY 12th!) for this Raw-some event at one of my fave organizations.
Warning – it’s hardly any fun at all.
8. Mum’s Day because . . . and Moms are the best!
9. May 19th . . . the royal freaking wedding!
I CANNOT EVEN.
soooo much more on this. Until then . . .
10. Our fave day of Spring is June 20th – can you guess why?!
Sidebar: Long needs to up her beer game this summer.