Ooooooh, you guys! Loomis gave me the Top 10 Tuesday all to myself this week! In honor of feeling all the feelings for fall, I’m Top 10-ing about one of my fave places to head to in the fall: Holy Cross in Worcester, MA. In no particular order, this week’s Top 10 goes out to my beloved alma mater.
- The Crusader mascot? Should he stay or should he go?
- Did you know that Worcester is the second largest city in New England? Or, as we like to refer to it…
- And perhaps the fashion capital of the ’90’s? Look what J. Crew is bringing back.
And, FYI bodysuits and chokers are back too. I can’t bear to include photos, but please trust me on this one.
- How did I end up going to school with this “notable alum”…
- instead of this one
- or this one??
JK Billy…love ya.
- HC vs. BC football. It’s going down! 9-8-2018 in Boston. Save the date. Bettys – see #10?
- Take the time to read this. And take the time today to be grateful for your miracles.
- If you haven’t read HC ’94’s Dave Holmes’ book, then I suggest you get on it.
And, if you lived in the ’90’s (especially in New York City), you watched the Real World, and you like laughing, I highly recommend Dave Holmes’s podcast “Truuu Stowray.” Dave and Mike Doughty (lead singer of Soul Coughing) recap the first season of the Real World. Trust me, it’s good.
- Finally, whether you went to Holy Cross or not, grab your college girlfriends and start planning to do more of this
Lift high the Cross!