Where to begin on this one. SO much fodder.
1. Rosie does NOT like going to the groomer, even though they treat her like a queen there. Shout out to the Pawfurd Pet! So, she tries to hide in the car when we are on the way there. I mean, really.
2. Madmoiselle prefers sitting on a cushion. If we are anywhere outside, or indoors for that matter, she’ll hop up on more comfortable seating, like the diva that she is.
3. She does not like it when any of us leave for an extended period of time. Case in point when I went to New Jersey all day yesterday. When I came home and let her out, she proceeded to get into a bag of garbage and strew it all over our back patio. I’ll spare you a photo of that one. #revenge
4. I recently caught her red handed breaking into Ellie’s backpack and helping herself to a roast beef sandwich. Naughty deluxe.
5. Like many young children, Rosie struggles to behave during the Christmas holiday season. We have had a “situation” with the Elf on the Shelf (I hate that little bastard, but that’s for another blog post).
Perhaps her greatest shining naughty moment was finding Catie’s Advent calendar and helping herself to all of the chocolates. We would love to see video footage of exactly how she got it open and removed the goodies. Don’t worry, she has a stomach of steel, and is obvs still standing.
We are hoping this sign over her bed will inspire her to better behavior, but I’m not holding my breath!
There are literally countless naughty tasks Mr. George has accomplished in his 12 plus years. He’s lifted his leg on anything and anyONE (sorry nice Yoga instructor that stopped to pet him), houdini’d out of the house and had me running through the ‘hood braless to catch the little effer on multiple occasions, beat up on both his little fur sisters (but never his humans – so major props for that) and chewed up a zillion things out of spite. Oh, and once he had a shopping spree through Shubie’s. Oh and DESTROYED my couch, multiple times.
Here’s a few visual examples of #sohandsomesonaughty’s life’s work thus far.
6. Big fan of ripping out eye balls.
7. and limbs . . .
8. and the shoes of anyone attempting to do anything helpful. Painters, babysitters, friends . . .
9. and everything.
10. My personal fave remains . . .
So we are already at 10? That didn’t take long! Especially with the help of Naughty Rosie.
As far as Jorge goes, you don’t get the hashtag #sohandsomesonaughty for playing it safe, nor do you get the title of “the naughtiest of all.”
is how you do it.
And a quick shout out to George’s prodigies, Miss LooLoo Crawford (RIP) aka #bitchisstunning
and #petuniacrawford who is proving to be a quick study and holding her own in the naughty department.
At least they are NEVER BORING. Which is way worse than naughty.
We love you, you animals!