Here are 10 things we are excited about on 10/10.
Bossy Capricorns go first, per usual.
1.It’s Boy Wonder’s Confirmation.
For those of you who require Catholic Cliff Notes, Confirmation is one of the seven sacraments, it is usually performed by the Bishop, and it marks that you are ready to take a more adult role in the church.
2.It’s going to be 80 degrees and sunny for the aforementioned Confirmation, which means mama gets to get one more wear out of her fabulous dress from The Skinny Dip Nantucket.
3. I may not have the same Level 10 tan I did when I was in Nantucket, but thanks to our brand spanking new Bronze Glow Highlighter, I can still look like I do. I have had a sneak peek preview of this product, and have been living for it. It’s part of our new Illuminating Trio, and trust me, you are going to want all 3.
4. It’s my baby brother Dave’s birthday today.
Fun fact for those L&L super fans (that’s you, Kerry, mom): one of Dave’s best friends Michael Joyce is Loomis’s sister-in-law’s cousin (did I get that right?) It basically means that Loomis and I are related!
5. YANKEES!! #babybombers #game5
Watch out Cleveland, here we come!
You are up, Loomis. Something tells me there is nothing baseball related on your list?
ENTER : LOOMIS
6.Can I switch gears and say something I’m not at all excited about today? There’s NO SCHOOL again. Womp.
Which means I’m pulling these out of my ass in about 6 minutes.
7. I AM excited that my office project is pretty much done. Hallelujah! It looks just like this.
Too much? Just kidding – big reveal coming . . . stay tuned.
8. And it’s all set up for my BEAUTYCOUNTER HOLIDAY DISPLAY – YAY!
9. I am also busy pulling together Halloween costumes for Horseface and myself because the Bent Water party is this Saturday.
Historically, I love costumes! But I’m feeling a little under the gun with this one fast approaching. I obvs cannot tell you what/who we are being but I’ll share part of my frantic Amazon order . . .
10. And lastly, I’m excited that
Mean Annie made me blog today so I took one second to think about things I’m excited about.
Congrats, Dermot and HBD, Dave!