I am nearly impossible to surprise. So, dear Loomis really got me with this darling ode to my twin girlies and Princess Diana. Now, it’s my turn. I’ll take some liberties with this Top 10 list of our collective highlights of summer seventeen.
- ACK – together! We schmoozed with (or more like Long horrified) some of our Beautycounter board members.
We hosted a private shopping event on the hottest day in Nantucket history.
We stayed in the world’s smallest hotel room. And, we would do it all over again! Wait, Loomis did. See #7
- Summer reading. Long crushes books at the beach on the daily. And then makes Loomis read the best ones. Our hands-down fave was The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo. If you’re not reading it, you should be. You’re welcome.
- Odd Mom Out is back. Jill Freaking Kargman does it again.
- Grandjan’s birthday – because we both know life is too short to not celebrate the milestones.
- Sullivan summer birthdays. They come fast and furious in Long’s house: 7/9, 8/23, 8/30 (the most important one ROSIE is FIVE), 8/31, 8/31
- Sag Harbor – Long got to celebrate and hang with some of her VIP Beuatycounter bosses for a leadership retreat…and some fun…and some #9.
- bACK for Loomis & Co.
- Proving the theory to be correct that friends of friends must be friends.
- Rosé. All Day. Because…
- This. (Now #horsefaceisreallypissed #atme #forachange)
The only good thing about summer ending?
See you in Cali on Thursday, Loomis!