Just 1 day until the the L&L girls are back in ACKtion (you know we love a pun)! I’m absolutely the worst last minute packer. Sooo, I am in my usual dilemma about what to wear for our upcoming jaunt. As I always tell my kids, “when in doubt, Google it.” It turns out that super cute blogger Mackenzie Horan had the Nantucket packing list covered for me. Even better, I was delighted to discover that I own half of these goodies already, or had been coveting them. Clearly, this girl must has super amazing style. Here’s my translation of her pretty perfect list.
Shades...where to even begin? Current faves
- Super cute monogrammed straw bag
- Can’t-live-without white jeans
- Perfect pendant I don’t travel anywhere without mine (and. P.S. always choose love)
- Pinstripe navy and white top…ultra preppy and still showing a little bit of skin
- Espadrille wedges
- Sporty bikini Beach bod not included
- Long skirt I’m subbing out pinstripes for gold one, obvs
- Jacks, à la Draper James
- Sail to Sable tunic dress. A must-pack for any trip to ACK.
- The M. Gemi gold sandals I have been LIVING in since May are sold out. In the meantime, these babies will have to do.
- Silk cami which has officially been hijacked by my teenagers
- Sweet little straw clutch
See you on the island, Loomis!