On our recent jaunt to Dallas, visiting Reese Witherspoon’s Draper James store was at the top of our list of things to do. This mecca of Southern style did NOT disappoint. Here are our Top 10 reasons why we fell in love with our girl Reese’s store.
Enter Long (literally):
1.Fashionista Long thinks the clothes are even better in person. The web site truly doesn’t do them justice. The fabrics are high quality, the clothes are well cut and worth what I initially thought was a bit of a steep price point. Think Trina Turk or Tibi quality. (For the record, her items seem to run big, so size down.)
Cutest ever top
Gingham shirt for Loomis
3.Dogs are front and center, as they should be.
We freaked out when we realized these mugs came as a pair (kinda like us!)
Can we talk about the notecards?
5.There are price points for everyone. The clothes may be a bit spendy, but you could pick up several adorable, totally giftable items for under $20.
6. SO MUCH I loved about this store! Starting with the precious Reese-doppleganger manager who promptly offered my hungover self sweet tea upon arrival.
Don’t mind if I do!
7. I obvs went bananas for the design of the store, by none other than Mark D. Sikes.
You had me at HOWDY
Fun fact: Mark is also part of our elite frenchie club. Maybe Lily wants to get in on our Pepper/Petunia playdate. More about those bitches on Friday.
8. You know I love anything puntastic so was totes feeling this cooler
and this was my bag, as well 😉
And how fun is this? You can customize your tote with pins.
9. Speaking of horsefaces, I am kicking myself that I resisted this sunhat (now sold out – womp!). May have to go for the clutch.
10. Besides the striped awnings, hangover helpers, and cuteness overload, what I loved most about this visit was shopping with Long.
even if it looks like I’m embarrassed to be seen with her.
and if we play our cards right.
We’ll be destination shopping someplace fabulous again, soon!
Happy Tuesday, y’all!