- It’s the official color of preppy…along with green, of course.
- Marilyn’s iconic pink dress and gloves.
…and pink diamonds while we are at it.
(This one’s for you, KST!)
- The Pink Ladies from Grease.
- That perfect natural pink, glow on your cheeks, thanks to Hibiscus Cream Blusher
- P!nk. She may not be your all time favorite artist, but, admit it, you’ve got her on a playlist somewhere. It’s “Setting the World on Fire” with Kenny Chesney for me. (Loomis is on vacation this week, so if she hates P!nk, I’m going down when she gets back.) But, gotta take a stand for her, because she is responsible for girl power inspo like this:
- Rosé. Shout out to my favorite, and Strong Island’s finest.
And, let’s not forget, Rosé Champagne.
- Mean Girls
(You know you love it, Uncle Dave.)
- The pink moon. The next one is March 12th.
…and the sweet song by Nick Drake.
- Pretty in Pink.
Which includes Blaine…
PLUS the soundtrack: Psychadelic Furs, OMD, Suzanne Vega, INXS, New Order, The Smiths, Echo & the Bunnymen. Can you say 80’s all star affair? How about our favorite, Carla, “Wouldn’t it be Good” !!!
For all of you doubters, here’s a parting thought.