1. Saint Riggins – Friday Night Lights Tim Riggins Prayer Candle ($15)
The perfect holiday gift for Loomis, a nice Catholic girl AND Tim Riggins’ #1 fan.
2. $10,000 a day Needlepoint Pillow ($165) 20 percent off with code : GETFESTIVE
Need I say more?
3. Eugenia Kim Embroidered Sun hat ($455)
Unlike Tannie (yes, that is one of my many nicknames), Loomis is a delicate flower who must not get too much sun. She deserves the most fabulous chapeau around.
4. Jennifer Alfano Birthstone Pendants (start at $950)
Jennifer Alfano pendants are beyond gorgeous, and the perfect way to commemorate those special birthdays in Loomis’s life: one for George, one for the girls and one for Horseface.
5. Frenchie Hoodie ($39)
We could all use some more rainbows in our lives.
7. Party Shoes, Sophia Webster ($380)
It’s imperative that we are both ready with outfit options on standby when they ask us to co-host the Academy Awards.
8. Tickets to see U2 in play in their rumored 2017 tour because, alas, Bono did not play at The Lark in Santa Barbara. (Priceless)
9. Terez Glitter Capri Leggings ($78)
Glitter leggings could be the official dress code for Loomis & Long. We are both obsessed, and I think these will encourage FITNESS for Loomis!
10. The Best is yet to Come print ($16)
We both, really really believe this is true. Bring it on 2017